111 Clinical Advisor (Nurse/Paramedic, Pharmacist)
Location: Derby, Chesterfield and Leicester
Salary: Potential to earn £43,000 per annum
Primary healthcare across Derbyshire
- Are you a Registered Nurse, Paramedic or Pharmacist looking for a full or part time job?
- Are you able to undertake some out of hours working which may include evenings and weekends?
- Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment using your expert knowledge and skills to provide excellent care to patients through the specialised area of telephone and computer-based triage?
- Do you have an interest in home working after 12 months experience and continuous service?
Due to expansion, our client is currently recruiting registered nurses, paramedics and pharmacists to join their NHS 111 East Midlands team in the role of NHS 111 Clinical Advisor. In this role you will be guaranteed the clinical autonomy to deliver safe, effective and patient focused care. You will be making a real difference to patients by utilising your broad clinical knowledge supported by decision support software to undertake telephone triage; assessing patient’s presenting symptoms, advising them on next steps and referring them on to further care when appropriate.
Working on NHS 111 is a highly skilled and exciting role that gives you the opportunity to use and develop your assessment skills for a wide variety of patients and clinical presentations.
Following 12 months continuous service, there may be the opportunity to apply for the option of working from home.
Our client would welcome applications from capable, proactive and experienced registered nurses, paramedics and pharmacists who have excellent communication skills, are calm under pressure and enjoy working within an exciting team environment.
In addition to an excellent salary our client can offer:
- Access to training, CPD, Clinical Supervision and assistance with Revalidation
- Flexible working opportunities at nights, weekends and public holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme membership
- Membership of Westfield Health after 6 months continuous service.
- Team working and support in a specialised care environment
- The ability to work at home
If successful you must be available for three weeks full time training (minimum) and a further period of supported practice (further information available at interview).
To apply, please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.