Our client is the largest independent provider of NHS services in the UK, they are currently looking to appoint permanent Untrained NHS 111 Health Advisors in a number of different locations.
The successful applicants will receive full Pathways training and the option to choose from a selection of rotas, you must be willing to include some out of hours periods such as evenings and weekends.
NHS 111 is a fundamental part of the Integrated Urgent Care Service operated by our client which is a non-emergency telephone service providing patient’s advice to the most appropriate urgent care service they require.
As a Health Advisor, you will be answering inbound calls from members of the public and health care professionals in need of medical advice by directing them to the most appropriate urgent care. You will be responsible to ensure that all calls are answered promptly, accurately, and professionally in line with the performance standards.
The successful applicants must have the following:
- Have local geographical knowledge
- Experience in customer facing and customer services settings
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Have the ability to record information accurately and correctly.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with service up to 28 days per year + bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- 2x Life Assurance
- Contribution towards Eye test and Glasses.
- Cycle to work scheme – offering discounts rates and payment plans of bicycles and equipment
- Discounts and cash back with large retailers.
- Annual employee recognition award ceremony
- Employee assistance programme, including support for you and your family
- Occupational health support
- Career development opportunities – access to continual professional development, internal opportunities
- Access to a bespoke e-learning system
Why work for our client?
Our client is the leading independent provider of NHS services in the UK, they can offer unrivalled opportunities for training and continued professional development as well as an excellent overall employment package.
To apply for the position in question please submit your CV to Liam Mucklow at Connaught Resourcing as soon as possible.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.