Our client is a not for profit social enterprise that provides high quality primary care services to the public across the East Midlands.
Presently, the organisation in question is seeking Nurse Practitioners for an exciting new vacancy on the NHS 111 service.
- Nurse Practitioners- NHS 111 service
- Pathways Senior Clinician training provided
- 12-month, full time, fixed term contract
- £45,520.84 per annum
You will be responsible for contacting patients with a wide spectrum of clinical conditions and providing them with clinical assessment, treatment, referral and advice as appropriate which will all be telephony based.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Registered General Nurse qualification
- Substantial autonomous practice experience supported by a degree/Masters’ level study in advanced practice
- Substantial and broad experience of using advanced clinical examination skills within practice in the assessment/management of both adults and/or children.
- Experience using PGD’s/non-medical prescriber
If you are looking for a new challenge which will develop your professional skill set in an entirely new role within an established healthcare provider this could be the position for you.
To apply or to find out more please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.