Scheduling and Planning Analyst – NHS 111
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE
Due to expansion, our client is currently seeking a Scheduling and Planning Analyst who will provide a medium to long term insight in to key activities and growth plans, with timely action and intervention to maintain business performance. The role is within the NHS 111 service – a free to use telephony and internet based none emergency health care helpline that provides support for patients with none emergency healthcare problems to locate correct medical services for their needs.
The 111 service operates on a 24 x 7 x 365 days per year basis across the whole of England.
This is an exciting period of growth for the service which has led to the creation of a Scheduling and Planning Analyst role which will help our client remain scalable whilst continuing to deliver key KPIs and within budgetary constraints.
You will be responsible to support the delivery of high quality services with key responsibilities including:
- Providing upkeep and maintenance of all shifts and work patterns (permanent shift creation rules) held within the WFM system and the generation of timely, accurate and optimised schedules
- Creating and maintaining a best fit, dynamic schedule – considering all skill-sets and demographical restrictions
- Analysing schedule fit per queue to ensure accurate delivery of SL
- Identifying overtime requirements for the coming weeks – working with the team leaders and real-time team to ensure slots are filled where budget is available
- Creating all relevant floating events to ensure system optimises these automatically e.g. one to ones, team meetings, buzz sessions etc.
- Applying special events to schedule well in advance e.g. public holidays
- Ensuring all schedule warnings are resolved in a timely manner
- Flagging schedule issues to operations such as; times affected, service level predictions and agent requirements
- Attending regular meetings with team leaders, training dept. to provide input into scheduling issues / considerations
- Contributing to regular MIBI production
What you will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to communicate any availability to operations to allow this time to be utilised productively
- Ability to pick up tasks of the system administrator and be responsible for both maintaining the system as well as the scheduling tasks
- Have experience in adjusting shrinkage to account for off-line activities already booked
- Knowledge in undertaking “What-if” scenario planning in conjunction with the capacity analyst
- Experience in workforce data maintenance
- Experience in direct planning and shift related colleague engagement
To apply, please submit your CV to Debbie at Connaught ASAP.