Connaught Resourcing is recruiting Pathways trained Clinical Advisors for agency work in Derby.
We are a specialist health and social care recruitment organisation that is partnered with NHS 111 providers nationally.
We are a Tier 1 supplier for all clients, meaning we have priority access to shifts and inductions.
Why join Connaught?
- Flexible working
- Priority access to shifts and inductions – we have many workers who work full-time through us
- Excellent pay rates
- Paid weekly via your preferred method (Limited Company, Umbrella or PAYE)
- Medical malpractice cover provided for PAYE and Umbrella workers
- Thorough but efficient compliance process
- Dedicated consultant
- First-class payroll and compliance team
- On-call team available 24/7 for emergencies
To be considered you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification and be registered with the NMC/HCPC
- You must be fully pathways trained and have worked on the 111 service within the last 6 months
Please send your CV to Debbie at Connaught ASAP or call 07984 079 875.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.