NHS 111 Integrated Urgent Care Clinical Advisor
Do you want to make a difference during these unprecedented, uncertain times?
Our client has exciting professional opportunities for reliable and passionate Nurses or Paramedics to give 100% patient care in a controlled environment.
If you’re seeking a new position that provides a less physical environment and flexible working patterns this is the role for you.
Our client can offer a variety of shift patterns.
NHS 111 Clinical Advisor’s – salary: Band 6 (£32,306- £39,027) + unsocial hours allowance as per section 2 Agenda for Change.
Working with NHS 111 is a demanding but highly rewarding career where you’ll realise, you’re making a difference to patients who use the service every day.
Calls will be directed to you when patients require clinical advice, by using a combination of your triage experience and our NHS Pathways software, you’ll ensure the patient receives the most suitable treatment tailored to their needs. Treatment can range from self-care and advice to referring patients to other services.
You need to be a good communicator with an excellent telephone manner. It is essential that you are computer literate and keen to learn new skills. You must be passionate about high quality patient care and be caring and able to remain calm under pressure.
You will need to be able to commit to several weeks of full time training which will be fully paid. The training consists of classroom-based training, listening to calls and coaching in the call centre and learning the clinical part of pathways
The successful applicant will have the following:
- NMC registration
- HCPC Registration
- Registered general nurse (RN1, RNA)
- Triage experience
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good level of computer literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Recent professional clinical experience
- Prepared to work some evenings, weekends and unsociable hours as part of their rotas.
Our client can offer the following benefits:
- Training and support from a dedicated in-house education team.
- A nationally recognized qualification in Pathways.
- Access to continual professional development and opportunities
- Occupational Health support along with an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Enrolment into the NHS Pension Scheme
- NHS Discounts in over 200+ stores including Holidays, Days out, Car insurance, Restaurants and Clothing.
To apply for the post in question please submit your CV to ….
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.