We are currently seeking an experienced administrator for an NHS provider based in Leicester.
You will be required to work with healthcare professionals within the rota team.
Duties will include.
- Perform any administrative tasks supporting the creating, collation and completion of rotas , as required.
- Communicate efficiently with all personnel covered by the rota system to ensure clarity of working times and arrangements, in order to maintain financial viability of service.
- Assisting with the maintenance of a centralised rota/staff database to facilitate joined up working with other departments i.e., finance, human resources etc.
- Provide detailed and accurate management information from the rota/staff databases, when requested.
- Maintain/update the rota website and upload details on a daily basis to ensure efficiency of service is maintained.
- Notify Workforce Manager of any efficiency that could be made within the provision of service to facilitate quality improvement within the organisation.
- Deal appropriately with instructions and queries from surgery staff, clinicians and outside agencies and escalate to management where appropriate.
This full-time role requires the successful candidate to able to work Monday to Friday 8am-4pm, or 9am-5pm with some occasional weekend which will be remote offering a 45% enhancement when required.
In return you will be offered various benefits including.
- Access to the NHS pension scheme
- A generous annual leave allowance that grows with your length of service
- 30-45% of annual salary for unsociable hours benefit
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.