Our client is a luxury, award winning care home provider to the elderly, specialising in the provision of dementia care.
Presently they’re looking to appoint an experienced and accomplished Care Home Manager to their CQC ‘Outstanding’ home in Stafford, this is a full time, permanent contract.
- Care Home Manager
- CQC ‘Outstanding’
- Residential, Dementia and Respite Care
- 70 bed
- Salary up to £70,000 per annum plus bonus potential
- Permanent contract
The successful applicant will draw upon considerable experience in the sector to oversee all aspects of the home, ensuring that the highest standards are met and the home continues to achieve ‘Outstanding’ in future CQC inspections.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Demonstrable professional history of excellent management and the delivery of high-quality care within relevant settings
- Excellent communication skills with staff and residents and outside agencies
- Excellent leadership capabilities
In addition to an outstanding salary package with bonus potential the successful applicant will receive the following:
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Employee discounts scheme
- Staff well-being programme
This is an opportunity to join the leading provider of luxury care homes to the elderly in the UK in one of their flagship homes.
To apply for the position please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.