Connaught Resourcing are a health and social care recruitment agency who specialise in integrated urgent care services. We are partnered with an established Ambulance Service and NHS Foundation Trust recruiting for permanent Clinical Advisors to form an integral part of their emergency operations centre at their site in Nottingham.
- Are you a Registered General Nurse or Paramedic looking for a full or part-time job?
- Are you flexible regarding the shifts you can offer and able to work evenings and weekends?
- Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment using your expert knowledge and skills to provide excellent care to patients through the specialised area of telephone and computer-based triage?
In this role you will be the first point of clinical contact when a caller contacts 999. You will be responsible for carrying out complex clinical triage, assessing callers with a broad spectrum of clinical conditions; advising them on home care management, liaising with other healthcare partners and providing support whilst emergency assistance is awaited as necessary. The computer-based clinical decision system will facilitate and support the advice given.
Working on EOC is a highly skilled and compelling role that gives you the opportunity to use and develop your assessment skills for a wide variety of patients and clinical presentations.
- Band 6 (£17.24 – £20.76 per hour) + unsocial hours allowances
In addition to an excellent salary our client can offer:
- Training and support from a dedicated in-house education team.
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Opportunity to join into the NHS Pension Scheme
- NHS Discounts on a wide range of goods and services
- Polies and working practices in place to promote positive work-life balance
- Access to training, CPD, Clinical Supervision and assistance with Revalidation
If successful, you must be available for a four weeks full-time training (minimum) and a further period of supported practice (further information available at interview).
To apply, please submit your CV to Andy at Connaught as soon as possible or call on 07964 960 069.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.