Connaught Resourcing are a Health and Social Care recruitment agency who specialise in NHS 111. We are partnered with an NHS 111 provider recruiting for NHS 111 Clinical Advisors to support the commencement of their new national NHS 111 Service at their sites in Ashford, Basildon, Ipswich, and Norwich.
- Are you a Registered General Nurse or Paramedic looking for a full or part-time job?
- Are you flexible regarding the shifts you can offer and able to work evenings and weekends?
- Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment using your expert knowledge and skills to provide excellent care to patients through the specialised area of telephone and computer-based triage?
- Do you have an interest in home working after 6 months of experience and continuous service?
In this role you will be responsible for assessing callers with a wide spectrum of clinical conditions; advising them on home care management, next steps and referring them on to further care when appropriate. The computer-based clinical decision system will facilitate and support the advice given.
Working on NHS 111 is a highly skilled and exciting role that gives you the opportunity to use and develop your assessment skills for a wide variety of patients and clinical presentations
Following 6 months continuous service, there may be the opportunity to apply for the option of working from home.
Starting salary of £32,457 rising to £35,038 dependent on additional training and competencies.
- Saturdays and after 8pm and before 6am weekdays you will receive a basic rate of pay plus 30%
- All time working on public holidays and Sundays you will receive a basic rate of pay plus 60%
This is a 12-month fixed term contract.
In addition to an excellent salary our client can offer:
- Additional annual leave above statutory minimum based on service
- Opportunity to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- Free 24/7 independent counselling service
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Free membership to our reward and discount platform
- Access to Blue Light Card and other NHS Discount Schemes
- Access to training, CPD, Clinical Supervision and assistance with Revalidation
- Team working and support in a specialised care environment
- The ability to work from home
If successful, you must be available for 6 weeks full time training (mix of on-site and remote), there are daytime and evening courses available.
To apply, please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught as soon as possible.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.