Connaught Resourcing is urgently seeking experienced family support wrokers based in Birmingham.
The hours are 8.45 to 5.15 Support for children and young people with special educational needs & disability aged 0 to 25 yrs. Essential –
* Experience in working effectively and directly with children, young people and their families who present complex needs.
* Experience of delivering evidence based interventions with children, young people and their families.
* Experience of completing an assessment of a child’s needs that identifies needs and informs Intervention.
* Experience of identifying, managing or undertaking risk assessments.
* Experience of working in partnership with key statutory and non statutory stakeholders.
* Experience of mentoring and providing advice and support to less experienced staff. Educated to GCSE standard and hold an NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in a related field . Substantial proven training in working with children, young people and their families. Competence in the use of information technology, apply new technology to embrace technological changes and develop the skills necessary to apply it.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.