Connaught is urgently seeking a family support/residential childcare officer.
The posts 35 hours per week, working Monday-Sunday. Shift work 07.30am-2.30pm and 2pm – 9.30pm, on a rota.
The successful candidate will have experience with the following;
- Worked with children and families in a voluntary or professional setting.
- Experience of advocating for Children in a caring environment.
- Experience of working in partnership with parents, other professionals and agencies
- To have an understanding of the needs and rights of disabled Children in care or receiving short breaks.
- Ability to support and develop children’s learning and education.
- Available to work shifts, including some weekends as part of a rota, public holidays.
- Available to join holiday activities away from the Home for a number of nights
- Demonstrate a willingness to work in any of the children’s homes throughout the service.
Due to the natire of the role applicants will only be considered with a level 3 in children and young people. You will also need to have a DBS on the update service as this is an ASAP start.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.