Health Advisor – NHS 111 Service
Location – Whiteley
Our client is a growing healthcare company which partners with the NHS, they are looking for a number of Health Advisors to join their team for the NHS 111 service. As a partner of the NHS they have a commitment to high standards, a proactive approach towards patient care and to achieving the delivery of a patient focussed service.
Our client is seeking professional, enthusiastic, well-motivated individuals to join their team of Health Advisors, supporting the provision of the NHS 111 service to thousands of users.
- Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an exciting team where your role makes a difference?
- Are you looking for weekend / evening working hours?
- Are you looking for part time employment?
- Do you have a passion for caring?
- Do you have the ability to build a rapport with people over the telephone?
- Do you want to be part of a team that makes a difference?
Successful applicants must possess excellent interpersonal/communication skills and have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure. Duties will include taking telephone calls from members of the public with urgent medical needs using agreed protocols. Experience of working in a health care or call centre setting would be desirable. Some Bank Holiday working is a requirement of the position. Successful applicants must be proficient in the use of IT with good keyboard skills. A minimum of 4 GCSEs grade C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths is essential, as is experience of working as part of a team.
You will need to complete full NHS Pathways and host system training (3 weeks, full time) to enable you to successfully undertake this role.
- Pay Rate: £9-£10 per hour
Health Advisors will be required to:-
- Work evenings, weekends and up to 75% of Bank Holidays
- Demonstrate previous experience in a care, customer service or call centre environment
- Possess excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Learn new skills and receive feedback on your performance.
Our client is a caring, compassionate employer who create a fun and enjoyable environment in which to work, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of their expanding 111 Health Advisor team.
To be considered for this position, please send your CV to Liam Mucklow in the first instance.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.