We are currently looking for an experienced HouseKeeper for our luxury, high-end care home based in Clevedon.
With features including Landscaped Gardens, Spa, Hair salon, Library, Cinema, Strong Community Outreach, Pets Allowed, Varied Activities & Excursions, Focus on Individually-led Care. We can provide the best care with a service users and staff.
The key responsibilities of our Housekeeping Assistant include:
- Carry out all cleaning duties in accordance with worksheet instructions including:
- vacuuming, carpet shampooing and washing floor areas stairs and lifts.
- cleaning toilets, baths and washbasins, providing adequate supplies of toilet rolls, soap and hand towels.
- polishing and dusting all furniture and fittings.
- cleaning windows, paintwork and walls.
- thorough cleaning of vacated rooms ready for re-occupation.
- removal of rubbish and clinical waste to storage area ready for collection by the appropriate agencies.
- Understand the cleaning requirements of different surfaces and coverings and the properties of cleaning materials to ensure that all areas are well presented and maintained in good condition.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.