Connaught Resourcing are currently partnered with a 111 provider in Derbyshire who currently recruiting for permanent 111 Health Advisors to work within their NHS 111 Services at their office based in Derby. There are a range of hours available which will include 3 weekends a month.
NHS 111 is a non-emergency telephone service providing patient’s advice to the most appropriate urgent care service they require. As a 111 Health Advisor, you will be answering inbound calls from members of the public and health care professionals in need of medical advice by directing them to the most appropriate urgent care. Using the NHS Pathways software, you will be responsible to ensure that all calls are answered promptly, accurately and professionally in line with the performance standards. These calls could be escalated to a Clinical Advisor, dispatch an ambulance in the case of an emergency or refer onto, or provide, information about other available services.
We are looking for 111 Health Advisor candidates who have the following:
- Experience in customer facing environment including care, call centre or customer service
- Excellent telephone manner, keyboard, verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to record information accurately and correctly.
- Be able to learn new skills and receive feedback on your performance
What 111 Health Advisor candidates will receive in return:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Advantage of registration with NHS discounts
- Being part of a supportive and innovative team with scope for progression
To apply for the 111 Health Advisor position, please send your CV to Debbie at Connaught ASAP.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.