Our client is the largest independent provider of NHS services in the UK, they are currently looking to appoint permanent Untrained NHS 111 Clinical Advisors in a number of different locations.
The successful applicants will receive full Pathways training and the option to choose from a selection of rotas, you must be willing to include some out of hours periods such as evenings and weekends.
NHS 111 is a fundamental part of the Integrated Urgent Care Service operated by our client which is a non-emergency telephone service providing patient’s advice to the most appropriate urgent care service they require.
As a Clinical Advisor you will clinically assess and triage across a range of minor illnesses and injuries.
The successful applicants must have the following:
- Nursing or Paramedic qualification (RGN’s only)
- NMC or HCPC registrations
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Areas of desirable experience such as Accident and Emergency, Medical Assessment Unit, Practice Nursing etc.
- Company pension scheme
- 2x Life Assurance
- Contribution towards Eye test and Glasses.
- Cycle to work scheme – offering discounts rates and payment plans of bicycles and equipment
- Discounts and cash back with large retailers.
- Annual employee recognition award ceremony
- Employee assistance programme, including support for you and your family
- Occupational health support
- Career development opportunities – access to continual professional development, internal opportunities
- Access to a bespoke e-learning system
Why work for our client?
Our client is the leading independent provider of NHS services in the UK, they can offer unrivalled opportunities for training and continued professional development as well as an excellent overall employment package.
To apply for the position in question please submit your CV to Liam Mucklow at Connaught Resourcing as soon as possible.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.