111 Clinical Advisor (Nurse/Paramedic)
Primary healthcare across the UK
- Are you a Registered Nurse or Paramedic looking for a full or part time job?
- Are you able to undertake some out of hours working which may include evenings and weekends?
- Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment using your expert knowledge and skills to provide excellent care to patients through the specialised area of telephone and computer-based triage?
In this role you will be guaranteed the clinical autonomy to deliver safe, effective and patient focused care. You will be making a real difference to patients by utilising your broad clinical knowledge supported by decision support software to undertake telephone triage; assessing patient’s presenting symptoms, advising them on next steps and referring them on to further care when appropriate.
Our client is continuing to expand and add to their Clinical Team within their sites across the UK. Their service is 24/7 operating 365 days per year and is primarily a non-emergency service providing advice and guiding to the most appropriate urgent care service based on telephone triage. Being a Clinical Advisor is a demanding yet highly rewarding career where you will be able to consistently make a difference to patients every day. They also offer fantastic support for career progression and personal development as an integral member of their team.
Our client would welcome applications from capable, proactive and experienced registered nurses and paramedics who have excellent communication skills, are calm under pressure and enjoy working within an exciting team environment.
Who We Are Looking For
· You must be a registered nurse or paramedic
· Experience within two Acute or Primary/Community Care settings
Working on NHS 111 is a highly skilled and exciting role that gives you the opportunity to use and develop your assessment skills for a wide variety of patients and clinical presentations.
In addition to an excellent salary our client can offer:
· Full Clinical Pathways training (if required) leading to a nationally recognised qualification
· Flexible working opportunities at nights, weekends and public holidays
· Clear career progression opportunities
· Team working and support in a specialised care environment
If successful you must be available for full pathways training.
Please submit your CV to Debbie at Connaught ASAP or call 07984 079 875.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.