Our client is currently recruiting for 111 Health Advisors to work within their Integrated Urgent Care Services team.
Full Pathways training is provided as part of the role and there is a selection of hours available which will include 3 weekends a month.
NHS 111 is a fundamental part of the Integrated Urgent Care Service operated by our client which is a non-emergency telephone service providing patient’s advice to the most appropriate urgent care service they require.
As a Health Advisor, you will be answering inbound calls from members of the public and health care professionals in need of medical advice by directing them to the most appropriate urgent care. You will be responsible to ensure that all calls are answered promptly, accurately and professionally in line with the performance standards.
The successful applicants must have the following:
- Have local geographical knowledge
- Experience in customer facing and customer services settings
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Have the ability to record information accurately and correctly.
- £8.82 per hour + enhancements: £0.55 per hour for hours worked weekdays between 18.00 and 23.00 hours.£1.20 per hour for hours worked between 23.00 and 08.00 hours and weekends
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) pro rata
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 1 Paid volunteering day per year
Why work for our client?
Our client has been delivering urgent primary care to the public at an exceptionally high standard for over two decades.
Our client is committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse workforce. They actively encourage applications from people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences to contribute to the diversity of the organisation.
To apply for the position in question please send your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing as soon as possible.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.