Our client is currently recruiting for 111 Health Advisors to work within their team.
Full Pathways training is provided as part of the role and there is a selection of hours available, applicants must be available for unsociable hours including some nights.
NHS 111 is a fundamental part of the integrated services operated by our client which is a non-emergency telephone service providing patient’s advice to the most appropriate urgent care service they require.
As a Health Advisor, you will be answering inbound calls from members of the public and health care professionals in need of medical advice by directing them to the most appropriate urgent care. You will be responsible to ensure that all calls are answered promptly, accurately and professionally in line with the performance standards.
The successful applicants must have the following:
- Experience in customer facing and customer services settings
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Have the ability to record information accurately and correctly
- £8.91 per hour for week day basic shifts and £10.30 for evenings, weekends and overnights
- Full benefits for maternity and sick pay
- Attractive holiday allowance
- Excellent training, development and career progression.
Why work for our client?
Our client is a leading provider of primary care in collaboration with the NHS, who values the
professional developments of their operational staff. They have a wide range of benefits to offer
you including a competitive salary with enhancements for unsociable hours, maternity and sick
pay and exciting progression opportunities within the company.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.