Our client is currently recruiting for 111 Health Advisors to work within their Integrated Urgent Care Services team.
Full Pathways training is provided as part of the role and there is a selection of hours available. You will need flexibility with working hours (able to work shifts such as days/evenings/overnights and weekends) to be eligible for the role.
NHS 111 is a fundamental part of the integrated urgent care service operated by our client which is a non-emergency telephone service providing patient’s advice to the most appropriate urgent care service they require.
As a Health Advisor, you will be answering inbound calls from members of the public and health care professionals in need of medical advice by directing them to the most appropriate urgent care. You will be responsible to ensure that all calls are answered promptly, accurately and professionally in line with the performance standards.
The successful applicants must have the following:
· Have local geographical knowledge
· Experience in customer facing and customer services settings
· Excellent telephone manner
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent keyboard skills
· Maintain a positive attitude
· Have the ability to record information accurately and correctly
· Competitive salary
· Full NHS pathways training
· 25 days annual leave, increasing with service up to 28 days per year + bank holidays
· Company Pension Scheme
· 2x Life Assurance
· Contribution towards Eye test and Glasses
· Cycle to work scheme – offering discounts rates and payment plans of bicycles and equipment
· Perks offering you discounts and cash back with large retailers
· Annual employee recognition award ceremony
· Employee assistance programme, including support for you and your family
· Occupational health support
· Career development opportunities – access to continual professional development, internal opportunities within and more
· Access to their bespoke e-learning system
Why work for our client?
Our client has been delivering urgent primary care to the public at an exceptionally high standard for almost 40 years.
Our client is committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse workforce. They actively encourage applications from people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences to contribute to the diversity of the organisation.
To apply, please send your CV to Debbie at Connaught ASAP.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.