Connaught Resourcing is currently partnered with an established NHS Provider who are recruiting full-time 111 Health Advisors to work within their NHS 111 Services at their office based in Plymouth.
NHS 111 is a non-emergency telephone service directing patients to the appropriate urgent care service they require. As a 111 Health Advisor, you will be answering inbound calls from members of the public and health care professionals in need of medical advice and directing them to the most appropriate form of urgent care. Using the NHS Pathways software, you will be responsible for ensuring that all calls are answered promptly, accurately and professionally in line with the performance standards. These calls could be escalated to a Clinical Advisor, result in the dispatch of an ambulance in the case of an emergency or refer onto, or provide, information about other available services.
The role is a temporary to permanent position. Once the 12 week probation period has passed you will be offered the opportunity to move into a permanent contract.
We are looking for 111 Health Advisor candidates who have the following:
- Experience in customer facing environments including call centre or customer service settings
- Excellent telephone manner, keyboard, verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to record information accurately and correctly
- Be able to learn new skills and receive feedback on your performance
What 111 Health Advisor candidates will receive in return:
- Salary: £9.50-£10.70 per hour
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) pro rata
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 1 Paid volunteering day per year
- Perkbox discounts for various leisure and retail groups
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding NHS service with many career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.