111 Health Advisors are mediators, influencers, pacifiers and life savers – no two calls are the same.
As a 111 Health Advisor, you will take a variety of incoming calls from patients, providing them with an appropriate response to urgent healthcare needs within a timeframe. This could range from booking a GP appointment, advising them to attend an out of hour’s service or even dispatching an ambulance.
You need to be a good communicator with an excellent telephone manner. It is essential that you are computer literate and keen to learn new skills. You must be passionate about high quality patient care and be caring and able to remain calm under pressure.
You will also have the opportunity to grow your career, specialising in different areas such as coaching new staff, auditing or becoming a team leader!
To be a 111 Health Advisors you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be committed to excellence to all patients
- Caring and understanding
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to quality
You will need to be able to commit to a 6-week full time training programme which will be fully paid.
Day and Evening training times available. The 6 weeks training consists of classroom-based training, listening to calls and coaching in the call centre.
The initial training is 37.5 hours a week. After training the shifts available at this time are 12, 18 and 24 and 37.5 hours per week. Your annual salary will reflect your weekly hours.
On top of your salary, you have the potential to earn more! For all time Saturday (midnight to midnight) and any week day after 8pm and before 6am – Time plus 35%, And all time on Sundays and Public Holidays (midnight to midnight) – Time plus 69%
- Training and support from a dedicated in-house education team.
- A nationally recognized qualification in Pathways.
- Access to continual professional development and opportunities within SCAS and the NHS
- Occupational Health support along with an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Enrolment into the NHS Pension Scheme
- NHS Discounts in over 200+ stores including Holidays, Days out, Car insurance, Restaurants and Clothing.
To apply for the position in question please submit your CV to Connaught Resourcing as soon as possible.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.