Our client is an award winning, luxury care home provider, committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred care.
The design of their homes and carefully selected staff when combined with their diligent approach to care enables them to provide residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
Our client is currently seeking to appoint Senior Care Assistants.
- Senior Care Assistants- award winning, luxury care home group for the elderly with dementia
- Level 3 Health and Social Care qualification-desirable
- Exceptional opportunities for training, qualifications and continued professional development
- Day and night contracts available
This is an exciting opportunity to join the leading providers of luxury care to the elderly with dementia in the UK, there will be significant opportunity for continued professional development, training, and qualifications within the role.
The successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday!
- Exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings
- Excellent career development incl. formal training
- Free parking
To apply for the position in question, please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing as soon as possible.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.