Connaught Resourcing are currently supporting a luxury care home based in Salisbury with recruitment for Senior Care Assistants for both day and night rotas.
The care home is CQC-rated good and is modern, friendly and highly safe, and enjoyable for its elderly residents.
The care home boasts state-of-the-art amenities including a cinema, bar, hair & beauty salon, library, landscaped gardens, garden room, tea room, and a wide range of beautiful communal spaces. It also has the latest design features to help with infection control.
We are looking for experienced Senior Care staff to join us on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
The role 42 hours per week based on 3 on 3 off pattern over a 6 week rolling rota (either 08.00-20.00 or 20.00-08.00).
- Always present a compassionate and professional image
- NVQ Level 2 essential, NVQ Level 3 desirable, support in obtaining level qualification if required
- Kind, warm, and compassionate person with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong safeguarding, whistleblowing and medication management
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to work with health professionals and other stakeholders
- Flexible approach and able to support shift cover to meet the needs of the residents
- Handle enquiries from residents, visitors, and resident and relative requests and act appropriately in emergency situations.
- Highly competitive pay and pension
- Excellent mentoring and career progression opportunities within a growing company.
- Work with a modern thinking company that genuinely cares for our residents and our staff.
- Opportunities for your career development pathway and support with qualification.
- A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence.
- Paid breaks, Free uniform, and opportunity to join the Blue Light Employee Scheme (once permanent)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV to Shirley at Connaught.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.