Connaught Resourcing work with private and third sector providers as well as being part of a national NHS Framework. Our Client require General, MSK and Vascular Sonographers for locum shifts across North East London.
We are a specialist health and social care recruitment organisation that is partnered with healthcare providers nationally.
We can offer Sonographers payment via your preferred method: Ltd Company, PAYE or Umbrella.
Connaught Resourcing have robust processes in place, including first class payroll and HR, and offer accessibility, honesty and transparency for all candidates, supported by an experienced consultant on a long term basis, to ensure your needs are understood and met.
What are the key responsibilities?
- To assist the Ultrasound Clinical Lead with the organisation and supervision of junior/new staff within ultrasound
- To provide a high standard of work as agreed by the service demands
- To ensure that the ultrasound examinations of patients are carried out efficiently, consistent with keeping to the standard required
The candidates should possess various skills and be experienced in performing/reporting the following sonographic examinations; Abdominal, Scrotal, Renal, Gynaecology, (Transvaginal, Transabdominal), MSK and Vascular.
To be considered for the Sonographer role you need the following qualifications and experience:
- Current HPCP Registration
- Ultrasound experience within the UK
- Sonographers must be able to scan and report independently but work as part of a team with a Clinical Support Worker
- The successful applicant will have obtained a Postgraduate qualification in Medical Ultrasound and completed a minimum of 900 ultrasound scans reported in the last 12 months.
To apply for the Sonographer position please send your CV to Katie at Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate an informal conversation in the first instance.
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.