Connaught Resourcing is actively seeking Urgent Care Practitioners – ACPs and ECPs for our client in Birmingham.
This work is *outside IR35*and we are able to offer up to full-time hours, with day shifts, night shifts and weekend shifts available, along with excellent rates of pay.
Main duties of these roles will include the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and discharging of patients presenting at the centre with undiagnosed and undifferentiated conditions.
Previous experience of working within a Walk In Centre or Urgent Care Centre is required.
To be considered for this role you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Currently working as an ACP or ECP (or Nurse Practitioner etc.)
- Have experience in assessment and treatment of minor illness and minor injury and relevant qualifications
- Either prescriber independently or under PGDs
Why join Connaught?
- Fast compliance process
- Inductions ongoing
- Flexible working
- Priority access to shifts and inductions – we have many workers who work full-time through us
- Excellent pay rates
- Paid weekly via your preferred method
- Dedicated consultant
- First-class payroll and compliance team
- On-call team available 24/7 for emergencies
Please send your CV to Andy to facilitate an informal conversation in the first instance, or call on 07964 960 069.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.