Our client is an established but ever growing healthcare organisation that offer high calibre solutions to NHS and private partners.
The organisation in question is currently seeking Urgent Care Practitioners on a full and part time, permanent basis to be based in Whitley undertaking home visits in the area between midnight and 08:00am.
- Urgent Care Practitioner
- 3 or 5 nights per week between 00:00am-08:00am
- Based in Whiteley- home visits as part of a regional NHS urgent care service
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and appropriately qualified Urgent Care Practitioner to join a continually expanding healthcare organisation that offers excellent pay rates, training, peer and management support and working conditions.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Qualified non-medical prescriber.
- Registered with NMC / HCPC
- Experience working in a primary care and /or urgent care setting
- At least three years post qualified
- At or working towards Masters qualification / or equivalent
- A&E experience
- Minor illness qualification or similar
To apply for the position in question please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing as soon as possible.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.