- Identify the needs of residents through reading and contributing to individual life stories and care plans.
- Document participation, experience, and document activity information in residents’ care plans.
- Support activities, events, and outings, encouraging relatives and visitors to be involved.
- Contribute to a balance of large group, small group and individual activities.
- Assist with in-house amenities and the provision of services from organisations in the home.
- Assist with building links with the local community (e.g. schools, spiritual groups, museums/libraries).
- To be involved in supporting marketing & fundraising initiatives.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.