Workforce and Performance Insight Specialist
37.5 hours per week
£30,000-£35,000 per annum
Our client is a not for profit social enterprise that provides high quality primary healthcare services to people across the East Midlands region.
The organisation in question is currently looking to appoint a Workforce and Performance Insight Specialist to join their NHS 111 team. The purpose of the vacancy is to deliver cultural and transformational change with an emphasis on performance management, business intelligence insight, and continuous service improvement.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, have a strong analytical background, possess an expert knowledge of Excel, the ability to undertake data interrogation, transformation and visualisation and the ability to create, develop, manage and analyse complex data sets.
Key Duties will include:
- Producing a range of daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly reports
- Undertaking trend analysis
- Creating, developing and maintaining a new forecasting and capacity management model designed to manage multiple skillsets
You will need:
Effective and confident communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels
- Strong commercial awareness, sound judgement and objectivity with a commitment to delivering a high level of internal customer service
- Significant experience of working as a workforce management professional within a contact centre environment
- An excellent understanding of Erlang and calculating FTE requirements inside/outside of a workforce management tool
To apply please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing in the first instance.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.